Riverfront Wine Festival Disclosure
• You must be over the age of 21 with a valid driver’s license or state issued ID card to enter the festival. Your ID will be checked prior to entering festival grounds.
• Pets are not allowed on the property. Children, even when accompanied by an adult, are not allowed.
• No outside food or beverage allowed on property with the exception of water bottles. For security purposes, you hereby consent to the reasonable inspection of your person and property before entering the festival.
• By purchasing admission or entering the festival grounds you assume all risk of violating the state law if you operate a motor vehicle while under the influence of an intoxicant and further waive and forever release and indemnify Riverfront Wine Festival, Urban Events, Inc, all sponsors, wineries, breweries, distributors, importers, vendors, participating charity, musicians, employees, volunteers and agents from any and all liability arising from the use of alcoholic beverages or acts of nature. You voluntarily assume all risks and dangers of personal injury and all other hazards arising from or related to the wine festival, whether occurring prior to, during or after said event.
• You grant Riverfront Wine Festival permission to use your name or image in any photographs, television or radio broadcast of the wine festival.
• Festival organizers and vendors have authority to refuse service to intoxicated persons. Drink responsibly and use a designated driver.
• Rain or shine. No refunds, no exchanges.
When you purchase tickets, you agree to these terms.
Urban Events, Inc.